Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums

Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums (https://www.r6-forum.com/forums/)
-   Canada (https://www.r6-forum.com/forums/90-canada/)
-   -   Canadian riders photo album. (https://www.r6-forum.com/forums/90-canada/57114-canadian-riders-photo-album.html)

TyzRsix 01-15-2008 11:21 AM

Canadian riders photo album.

Thought I'd post this up for us to show off our bikes.

Here's mine last march somewhere near deals gap.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Here's me at Calabogie in september.I crashed just after this was taken. :jacked

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NW R6 01-15-2008 04:19 PM

Re: Canadian riders photo album.

this is my 04, and the hardware i now have for life+

eddy's r6 01-15-2008 05:37 PM

Isn't Calabogie awesome. I love that track! Here's a pic of me there in August. I almost ran over a snake at full lean that day. Scared the shit out of me! Oh and what the hell, a couple of my new bike finally home.

This is a cool pic. You can see the heat plumb blasting out the exhaust.

Picking up the bike in Hamilton, and one at home with the Honda.

And this is me after I stole some kid's fish

TyzRsix 01-15-2008 06:54 PM

Nw r6 Ouch, what bone is that?,regardless it looks painful. does it get removed after the bone heals?

Eddy r6 cool pics. Pro6 runs a great trackday. My favorite track is Mosport.

NW R6 01-15-2008 07:32 PM

i know the bones are the "radius" and the "ulna", but its the radius

ha ha ... no the only way they will take it out is if the screws start to become loose and then start to wallow out the holes that they are in, here one more for you

this one sucked .. it felt like having rebar pounded into the end of your finger

guccigucci2001 01-17-2008 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NW R6 (Post 667138)
i know the bones are the "radius" and the "ulna", but its the radius

ha ha ... no the only way they will take it out is if the screws start to become loose and then start to wallow out the holes that they are in, here one more for you

this one sucked .. it felt like having rebar pounded into the end of your finger

Holy crap... that sucks... hopes its better now.

my rides in my sig below.

cheers,

zander999 01-18-2008 05:31 PM

heres mine...

akrapovicR6 01-18-2008 05:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine resting in the garage.

b.burton 03-20-2008 11:33 AM

Here are a couple pics of mine:

I just blew my tax refund on a new screen, full micron exhaust, power commander, pipercross air filter, woodcraft engine covers and some other stuff. --> will post up new pics when the new stuff is on.

Onewheelwonder 03-20-2008 11:46 AM

Love the pics and I can't wait to start going to the track!!! :YEA