Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, iv been hunting for flushmounts for my 01 r6 for a while now, iv ordered 2 pairs off of ebay, one left huge gaps around the light, and the other stuck out half an inch from the fairing. i ordered a pair from my dealer and was very spesific on what i wanted, and ended up getting the same flushmounts that i ordered from ebay.
i went to my yamaha dealer, and they said that they dont make flushmounts like i want for my bike.

this is what im looking for:
led flushmounts that sit perfectly flush (no gaps either) inside the hole (left from when i took out the stock turn signals) on the fender. connectors dont mater, i don't mind hardwiring anything. would prefer to not have to cut my fenders, willing to order from anywhere, preferably new. protons look cool, but not what im looking for...

any help? thanks
-Dieter

·
Registered
96 Posts
try motomummy.com or kneedraggers you'll have to pay a big more because they dont make old flushmount kits of old gens.

·
Premium Member
11,269 Posts
greggs flushmounts are supposed to match OEM paint and fill all the gaps. too lazy to link it but i'm sure you've heard of google... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts