Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I’m new in this, I have a problem with my R6 and I don’t know how to fix it I’m looking in the internet but not help me. I have a oil leak but it’s not a gasket I clean all the area with oil and I found the leak. I never see this before. I take 2 pictures to show you from were this leak came. Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had the same problem before. It's an oil pressure test spot. It's made by plastic so easy to strip or break, it has a rubber seal in it. Order it online and when you replace it take real good care not to overtighten it. Order 2 of them because the bike has one on each side. Only change it when is needed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
  1. Ok thanks, how I can fix this and the part name it’s that oil pressure text spot because I put that name in the web but just apear machines to text the oil.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I take another picture with the same think but more on the side look like a little steel ball

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ok I just checked the service manual. Its. called "oil gallery bolt". let them know is where the oil pressure gauge and adapter are connected. About the other picture you took. I dont know if could be leaking from there. Do you have also a leaking from that little steel ball?.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it’s leaking from that little steel ball in the first picture this make me crazy 😂 thanks for your help I trying to found the part you told me. Thanks a lot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts