Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i have an 02 and the blinkers have been removed off of the back and replaced with flush mount blinkers that go on the front (i already took those off) by the previous owner...i was wondering if the 03 undertail would fit and 02 tail piece cause texas fairings make one for the 03 with the LED blinkers and stuff but the 02 undertail is supposed to be "out this summer" but i called and they are waiting on a bike to come in :wtf i should volunteer mine :mrgreen: thanks

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the 03 won't fit the 02. Further more, don't buy from Texas Fairings, my boy got his shiznizzle from them and they have the worst customer service. Plus his LED lights went out and the company won't help him out. Those guys are bad news. I don't know, it might be different for you, but it seems that my buddies that dealt with them, they all say the same thing, that those guys are whacked.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i was prolly gonna get one off of ebay if i bought one but if the undertail won't fit then there's no point...thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts