Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently in the process of making my baby even more pretty than she already is. Before I get into the details, here's a "before" picture.

Now here is my to do list:
Do some funky stuff with Plasti Dip
Get a front fender
Get a new rear tire hugger
Get new levers
Stick a 2nd gen rear wheel on there somehow

I will add pictures as I get more of these done.

As of right now I have all the black fairing pieces dipped black to cover up minor scratches and faded plastics. I'm not a fan of single colored plasti dipped bikes so I'm going to try and be creative with my painting. I added some accents on the front fairing which I think look fantastic but let me know what you guys think. I plan on adding more accents on the lower fairings this weekend. I got a carbon fiber front fender in today that will be put on this weekend as well. Gold levers are in the mail somewhere.

Here's a teaser of what I've done so far

Opinions? Moar pics will come soon! :toocool:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!! It definitely took a few tries to get it right. Those pointy lines are a bishhhhh to get right! :bash

More stuff will be done today!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got the carbon fiber fender on last night. Its a first gen fender that I somehow fit on a 2nd gen front end. The tabs lined up just enough to make it work. :toocool: I touched up some of the black dip and added some red to the lower fairings.

PICS!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts