Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and just wanted to say hi to everyone. i was wondering if anyone had an after market exhaust for a 03-04 R6.. if you do please let me know thank you for your time....

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
Silver04R6 said:
I am new to the site and just wanted to say hi to everyone. i was wondering if anyone had an after market exhaust for a 03-04 R6.. if you do please let me know thank you for your time....
aloha, and welcome to the site.

what are you asking? are you asking if any of us have any after market exhausts for sale? or are you asking if we have them installed on our bikes?

if you are looking for some after market exhausts check out the advertisers posted on this site. like these:
http://www.wolfracing.co.uk/
http://www.hammythecanman.com/

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was asking if anyone had anything for sale and what some of you would recommend, as far as brands....

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
okay, unfortunately i dont have any for sale. just checkout the links i posted or try ebay. i have seen d&d slip-ons for under $300 on ebay. most people here have just slip-ons only a few have the full system. the popular brands i see are devil, blueflame, micron, yoshimura and hindle. i would have to say you have to find out what you actually want highmount, standard mount, titanium, carbon fiber, polished stainless steel. there are so many different variables and stuff.

on my bike i have the devil sb2 polished high mount.

its basically all up to you. its your bike not ours.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
okay, unfortunately i dont have any for sale. just checkout the links i posted or try ebay. i have seen d&d slip-ons for under $300 on ebay. most people here have just slip-ons only a few have the full system. the popular brands i see are devil, blueflame, micron, yoshimura and hindle. i would have to say you have to find out what you actually want highmount, standard mount, titanium, carbon fiber, polished stainless steel. there are so many different variables and stuff.

on my bike i have the devil sb2 polished high mount.

its basically all up to you. its your bike not ours.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a full akrapovic evolution system installed on my 03 R6 with a custom map and power commander IIIr.... quality is top-notch, sound is awesome low grumble sounds like a v-twin but once you pick up the rpm's it screams, power isn't bad probably sacrificed some in the mid end for top end..... all i have to say is this pipe is probably more for racing if you just want something for the street i would just recommend you get a slip-on.....

yoshimura, akrapovic, arrow, arata and termigoni make some nice slip-on's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts