Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
U prob seen my thread that BMC Air Filter didnt fit into my airbox.... oh, well it didnt fit b/c i didnt know how to replace it properly.

anyway, i ended up with two filters:
- one I eventually installed (thnx to ppl who replied to my "emergency" thread)
- the second one is still in the box: it was never installed but i did removed it from the plastic bag to compare it to the other one... now i cant return it b/c it is open.

anyway, FOR SALE:

(1) Brand New BMC Air filter for 03-05/06-08 R6/R6S.... BMC Model # FM202/09 (STREET version)

$75 shipped...

thnx

·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
65 if you pay for shipping

·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
9 Posts
how do you like your BMC filter so far? i was just curious i am going to be replacing mine soon and wondering which way to go

·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i like it as it def improved airflow... :fact

·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, i do

·
Registered
9 Posts
im thinking about picking it up, i wanted to get a k&n but ive heard alot of stuff about you need a pc III and stuff, have you heard similar things?

·
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i got bmc b/c my research (done it on here as well as other motocycle forums) indicated thet bmc helps performance better (better air flow) than k&n... i was also told it fits right in vs k&n is not; however, that might me for 06+ r6...
regarding your question about pc, it's said that it is not required with BMC Street model
i decided to get the whole package (filter, pc + map, slipon) to gain more performance/HP out of it but its up to u

1 - 9 of 9 Posts