Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, listed below are the parts I have for sale:

Lightly worn ICON Hooligan Mesh jacket XXL -- Like new condition, maybe needs a wash, comes with waterproof liner and all pads -- $70

Brand new carbon fiber windscreen -- $100

Brand new two random carbon fiber pieces, i have no idea where these go to, or even if they are for this bike -- $50 takes them

Front two rotors, great condition, perfectly flat -- offer

Rear rotor, great condition, perfectly flat -- offer

HJC Nose/Face protector, for use with CL helmets -- $8

NOT PICTURED (can be provided if needed) -- Used, minimal tread left, perfect for stunting, etc -- 190 Shinko Rear tire -- $20

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING. Obviously, the carbon fiber isn't much to ship and the rotors will be the most (~$10-15). Pickup available in Boca Raton, Florida.

Paypal accepted, will ship immediately upon payment received. Email [email protected] or pm me. Thanks guys.

Dan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump

·
r6 4 La la laaaa LIFE
112 Posts
interested in your carbon fiber windscreen....still available ..let me know and are you willing to work on the price? thanks

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, still available, pm'd you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
im interested in the cf pieces, im gonna double check if its what i think it is. Let me know how much shipping to CA 92618

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
im interested in the cf pieces, im gonna double check if its what i think it is. Let me know how much shipping to CA 92618
hey, those carbon pieces are for the underside of the front upper (headlights). it lines the mid and upper fairings. i also pm'd you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts