Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Twist....
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Garage is way overdue for a cleaning out. These parts will fit 06-08 R6S models also. Prices are very negotiable so just make me an offer. Pics upon request.

Freestyle Ingenuity 12 oclock bar (installed but never scraped or touched ground)- $100 shipped

Special edition fairings (silver and black flames) - $335 shipped this includes left and right upper and lower fairings as well as the tail piece. great condition-SOLD both uppers and tail. lower still available

Special edition fairings:right side upper and lower with
tail piece (some rash) - $70 shipped

Front forks (straight, from an 04 under 3k miles, non inverted) - $200 shipped-SOLD LOCALLY

Red gas tank (dent and some scratches) - $120 shipped

Front and Rear seats (like new) - $50 shipped-SOLD

Front and Rear wheels - $420 shipped-SOLD

Rear R6 raven rear wheel (with red stripe) -$255 shipped

Polished rear wheel - $225 shipped

Rear shock assembly - $55 shipped

Complete swingarm w/ shock assembly - $225 shipped

Ignition and highbeam, horn, turn signal assembly - $25 shipped

Complete rear brake assembly (right rearset, master cyl., reservoir, and caliper) - $45 shipped

I have a few other parts i havent taken pics of yet, ill probably post up later. Another dented black gas tank, a radiator with no damage and a couple other things. PM me for pics and any questions you may have.

·
Twist....
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh c'mon. it never hurts to have spares of stuff. make me some offers and help me get rid of this stuff. BUMP.

·
Registered
482 Posts
you got a fairing stay?

·
Registered
749 Posts
Stearing damper? PC III? Rear Seat? Any exhaust parts (specifically need the inner core)? Hugger? Levers? Bar ends? Frame sliders? All things I may be interested in if you have them :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will take that front rim off of your hands right now if you still have it. I have no idea how to send a "PM" or what one even is. I just signed up to this forum. If that is a way for you to respond it may be easier to just call me @ (617) 756 4946

1 - 16 of 16 Posts