Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
03-05 Yamaha R6 Airtech Upper, lower and tail Race fairing in excellent condition. Painted Black, very nice paint job. Only a small crack on the left upper. The rest of the bodyworks in in mint condition. Perfect mounting. Used a few track days and that is it been sitting in the garage for the last season. Will deliver or ship if needed.

Price is $300 picked up or $325 shipped

Email me for questions or more pics.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to try and sell it as a set but if there is no intrest in the next few weeks I'll start parting out.

When I do I'll PM you.

Anyone intrested in getting just the front upper fairing?

·
Registered
316 Posts
I need right lower...if the above falls through...would right lower work with stock fairings?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Price reduced $275 Picked up in GA or $300 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Link to company website:
http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/yamaz/YZF600R6200305.htm

Here are the fairings I have

* 4YZF6SS1
Yamaha YZF600 R6 Supersport upper fairing

* 4YZF6SS2
Yamaha YZF600 R6 Supersport lower fairing

* 4YZF65
Yamaha YZF600 R6 Super sport race tail

I do not have the fender or the undertail sorry and the lower faring will not work with stock fairings (there is no left or right its one piece).

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm converting a street bike to track and need a full set. These are fiberglass? Just trying to figure out how easy or hard it will be to fix the small crack in the upper.

That's $300 shipped to NYC?

Andrea

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm converting a street bike to track and need a full set. These are fiberglass? Just trying to figure out how easy or hard it will be to fix the small crack in the upper.

That's $300 shipped to NYC?

Andrea

Yes they are fiberglass and I will take pictures of the crack tomorrow so you can see it better and yes it is $300 shipped to NYC.

·
Registered
271 Posts
03-05 Yamaha R6 Airtech Upper, lower and tail Race fairing in excellent condition. Painted Black, very nice paint job. Only a small crack on the left upper. The rest of the bodyworks in in mint condition.
I got the fairings and they are all scratched up and chipped. You said they have a nice paint job. Aparently not so. Now I got to get them all prepped and painted. Would have been better off buying a full set of ebay and skipping the prepwork. Looks like the pics you posted are not recent. :thumbdown

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
Cold blooded...........

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,254 Posts
I got the fairings and they are all scratched up and chipped. You said they have a nice paint job. Aparently not so. Now I got to get them all prepped and painted. Would have been better off buying a full set of ebay and skipping the prepwork. Looks like the pics you posted are not recent. :thumbdown
Could you post pics of how they were received?

·
Yamaha Blue in any color
3,254 Posts
yep, I will post pics tomorrow since it's already dark out
Thanks. Hopefully it is something the two of you can negotiate and come to an agreement of some sort.

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
That's not so bad.

·
Registered
271 Posts
That's not so bad.
What do you mean? Does that look like a nice paint job to you? Go back and compare my pics to the first post. Obviously the OP posted some old photos of the fairings. Probably taken when he bought them or when they were painted few years ago. :bash

1 - 20 of 35 Posts