Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i notice when im riding sometimes that my headlight looks different colors when riding. and when i let other people ride my bike i watch the bike come down the road and it does change colors! its tight as hell to me :twisted: it reflects off somthing im not sure what or how but i like it its unique to any other streetbike

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
lol, just must be the sun and illusions with angles and the projectors man..dont really think it changes colours but if it amuses you congrats :hump

·
Registered
995 Posts
yes it does change color,mine used 2 flicker blue.in england police use blue lights,so other bikers who didn't know me would slow down, and cars move over,alot of people would always come over at a meet or something and say they thought i was a copper

·
Registered
995 Posts
:stupic
yes,i miss wrote that.
:stupic

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sun and illusions?
try again buddy it does change colors it's like that disco ball that reflects colors green,blue,red etc
03 r6 :mrgreen:

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have a red chrome windsreen, and a lot of people think that I am a cop coming up behind them, bacause I reflect red from that, and blue from the lights every once in a while. It is kind of funny sometimes, especially when I am riding with someone new.

·
Registered
995 Posts
miracle' is that u in the avatar...ur avatar,not polish's

·
Registered
283 Posts
I just bought some of them Blue xenon headlights from ebay for my bike. Has anyone else put em in or seen them. Mine are still in the mail and im still waiting for them. Thought the silver and blue would look good though.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have had a few people pull over while I was riding in the canyons. I thought it was cool the first few times. However... I had one guy in a truck pull over, then as soon as he realized I wasn't a cop... swerve to hit me.

I guess anything you do to inconvenience someone for a couple seconds gives them the right to try and kill you. :cuss

Luckily after all the years on the street, I have come to expect it, so it doesn't even phase me anymore.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts