Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hope you learn something, and hope you can teach us somethng also.
Post up a pic of yourself and your bike and tell us about yourself.

If you need anything just let us know.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
:wave

Welcome!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I live in san jose also...near capitol and mclaughlin.....curious...where did you get your bike? if its from yamaha off of 13th street...those guys are PRICKS and last time i called to see what time they were gonna close....they said "whenever we feel like it" WTF was that about? "whenever we feel like it?" what a load of shit....never doing business with those fawkers! enuff ranting....so spill the beans.....where did ya get it at and how much...thanks...can't you tell I'm looking for one? LOLZ

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wuts up moebius, i got mine at G.P. Sports @ El Camino Real just before San Thomas Expressway. i forgot who the guy i talked to was. but we had been playin phonetag for abotu a week before i actually came in and did paperwork. everybody there was nice even the girls at the counter :hump ... i walked out of there under 10k b/c i got the scorpio alarm, jacket, and a helmet.

i ride the red 04. but i've been riding without fairings b/c i thrashed them on a wheelie :-(

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,777 Posts
That's a trip, I've just been there at Grand Prix Sports This Past Friday
to check them out, Nada R6's & R1's!

Moebius, You should check out the Yamaha Dealership in San Mateo.
Bay Area Yamaha off 101.

They have a full line of R6's and about 3 red R1's on the floor!

That's where I got my 03 fixed with the coil problems.

They seem pretty cool and decent guys there. Check them out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.