Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Work Hard, Play Hard
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a used r6 05 and previous owner bought a used full arrow exhaust. He said he got a deal on it since had scratch on exhaust canister. I'm looking to replace the canister only. It's just cosmetic but found 05 slip-on for 180 dollars new. My question is can I just buy a slip on and is it the same one that comes with the full exhaust. Just want to make sure I'm using same canister that I already have installed. From what I can tell they are exact same ones.:drink

·
Registered
730 Posts
as far as arrow goes you should be ok. why buy a new exhaust? have you thought of chopping your exhaust where the scratch is.

maybe even polish out the blemish

·
Work Hard, Play Hard
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's on the slip on so can't chop it at all. Actually kinda dented a little so can't polish it out as well. Just purely cosmetic but to me a little eyesore. Usually 300 to 400 for slip on but found on eBay 185 dollars for new one. Figured for that price can't justify not picking one up. Does anyone else have arrow exhaust? I absolutely love the way it purrs! Deep when low idle then when you open it up screams!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts