Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Yamaland
2,309 Posts
Well, they MSRP for $8,399, and I think they have around 600-800 worth of mark up, and they probably have a couple hundred in dealer cash....so I'd guess around $7500, maybe a little less. Good luck getting one at cost though.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I just bought mine this friday, cost me $8399, plus taxes. Here in Orlando, Florida

·
Insert witty comment here
2,787 Posts
picked mine up for 8329 out the door...tax, title, license and a free inspection plus a lifetime 20% discount on anything i want to order from them :cheers needless to say they treat me pretty good....dealer up here i deal with doesn't charge for freight or assembly

·
Registered
98 Posts
damn, should have went to PA to pick it up. Would have been worth the shipping

·
2,787 Posts
where in jacksonville u from....i got an uncle that lives in ponte vidra beach...or however u spell it...

·
Registered
98 Posts
That would be where I am at :)

Ponte Vedra Beach

·
2,787 Posts
small world :hammer ... i think he lives in uh....some goofy gated community on a golf course lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Got mine last week in W.Va for $7495 out the door. I live outside of DC but it was worth the drive. Out here they are marked up b/c they are more in demand than in the country part of W.Va I got it from. They already sold out of this year's stock out there too. Good luck! I've seen them go from anywhere as low as what I got it to a little over 9 grand.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i live in portland and got mine out at one of the stores in sweet home... the local dealer ship (big one ) wouldn't budge on the price they wanted $8600 i drove to sweet home 2 hours away and picked it up for $7450 so if i were you i would check and see if some of your surrounding areas have one in stock and wll sell it cheeeeeper ....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts