Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Drag Racer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was given a rear tyre for my bike to use at a recent all bike afternoon. This was the result. First time doing burnouts on a bike, even tried a rolling one.:D

Clutch pack after 84 passes.

Bit burnt but not too bad.

A few of my burnouts, not the best of them though:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADUyr2_bo8I

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Crikey!!! That's bad ass eh? Ok ok...so...my biggest question is....did ya have fun? :D

·
Drag Racer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fun, hell yeah :D

If you look closely at the pic, I have a massively stupid grin on my face:nocontrol

Tyre still has heaps left in it too, and I have come across a source of free tyres suitable for burnouts.:YEA

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
Fun, hell yeah :D

If you look closely at the pic, I have a massively stupid grin on my face:nocontrol

Tyre still has heaps left in it too, and I have come across a source of free tyres suitable for burnouts.:YEA
SCORE! :nocontrol
Free tires is ALWAYS a good thing!!! :toocool:
And I did see that big sh!teater grin :lmao

·
Drag Racer
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Best so far, 11.14.

I race the bike in a local drag strip's annual "street series", had this one since January, so it's done about 3 of these bike only events, and about 6 street meets. Made it to the semi's at the last two meetings:)

Just changed the gearing, -1/+1 with a 520 chain, however the map I had for the standard can when riding during the week was rich as, and looks like it's fouled the plugs as the bike had no top end last week.

The rider is also losing weight, down about 24 pounds so far, aiming to lose about that again, it's all worth ET particulary on a 600cc. A woman that runs out here went 10.60 on an 04 R6 at standard height:YEA Mind you whe probaly weighs 110pounds in full leathers, whereas I am about 200 pounds in my leathers:sing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts