Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike has this issue. I took it to the Tacoma Motorsports they did diagnostic and told me its fuel level sensor which is inside the tank. They told me they will charge me $800 to fix it. So I came home, ordered the part for $400 and I replace it by myself in 1 hour. I still have the same problem, it's never been solve. It's so annoying to ride with the flashing light. I have 2005 r6. I'm still looking for a solution?

·
Registered
23 Posts
My bike has this issue. I took it to the Tacoma Motorsports they did diagnostic and told me its fuel level sensor which is inside the tank. They told me they will charge me $800 to fix it. So I came home, ordered the part for $400 and I replace it by myself in 1 hour. I still have the same problem, it's never been solve. It's so annoying to ride with the flashing light. I have 2005 r6. I'm still looking for a solution?

You get this figured out? And you are in Tacoma Washington? I'm in Lynnwood. If you have any codes popping up?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont see any codes or may be i dont know how to check it 🤔. Iam new to this bike and iam trying to figure it out by my self. I did everything i can but could not solve this problem looks like ill be riding as it is by making sure my gas tank is full everytime..!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You get this figured out? And you are in Tacoma Washington? I'm in Lynnwood. If you have any codes popping up?
I dont see any codes or may be i dont know how to check it 🤔. Iam new to this bike and iam trying to figure it out by my self. I did everything i can but could not solve this problem looks like ill be riding as it is by making sure my gas tank is full everytime..!!

·
UR B-hind Da 8 Ball
6,468 Posts
I posted the page of the service manual that tells you what it is telling you and what to check a couple posts above....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts