Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up everyone, I am some what new to this forum, I signed up along time ago under a different user name and I guess it expired so had to set up a new one, anyways I have a bike thinking about getting out of it to pay some bills off and wanted to know what I could get for this time, it has 10550 miles on the bike, after market exhaust, power comander, and a few little things! Bike runs great not looking to sell but just thinking about it, you know money talks! But anyways here is a few pics!

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
its got a decent amount of miles on it, but I'm sure you could at least get close to that. people around my area are getting that much for older bikes with more miles, so i dont see y not. theres always a sucker somewhere :lmao

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: 05 r6 raven worth 4500?

well I am not really trying to screw anyone just not sure what this bike should go for and also dont want to under price the bike a whole lot but willing to go for 4g, I seen the same thing older bike with alot more miles for for 4500 with light damage also? who knows

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
You trashed that bike bro, 3000 is more like it.
yea, that thing looks pretty abused. somebody "in the know" wouldn't even get off the couch to look at that for more than $3500 or so. BUT... craigslist idiots might go as high as $4200. who knows...

if you've got COMP coverage, you might wanna run some errands in a "bad part" of town. :flame

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i dont know about trashed! the bike runs great and only needs a few things, rear fairing, rear tire, a little rashed on the side, I saw this exact bike on ebay with a salvage title and same miles that was wrecked alot worse than mine end at 3500.00. So I dont think 3500.00 is impossible! I will keep you posted when I sell it, I listed it for 4000 and with in two hrs have had over 10 emails on this bike and already have some one trying to get the money by the end of sunday so who knows!

·
Team: Teletubby racing
21,003 Posts
dude......you have reverse chicken strips.:lmao

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I purchased the bike as it sits and have taken the bike out like five times, this is what I ride right now! I should have never purchased the bike, my best friend planned on getting a rocket, so I ran into this bike and purchased it, he passed away April 11 of this yr when a truck ran a light on his bike and killed him, he was only 26 so since then he was my only riding buddy so thats the reason for selling, I am actually thinking of selling my custom honda I have in the pic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts