1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
#KeepPounding
1,735 Posts
Yup. Should fit no issues.

·
m3lover2
10,527 Posts
I wouldnt pay that much for this shit.. I mean come on.. You serious?

You cant fix that. You will have to replace the can..

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's true. Was gonna send him a offer but looking closer into the pics the carbon isn't just damaged the whole thing, would probably have leaks, I guess I'll just save up for a brand new two bros or graves or Arka

·
V-twins Rock
427 Posts
The can really doesn't look that bad (to me). It couldn't be that much to replace. Just do a search to see how much it would be for a new C/F sleeve and end cap. There are a few options you can do to make it look ok.

1. Cut it down a bit at the top of the can and replace the end cap and move the Leo Vince decal down a bit.

2. Replace the end cap and C/F sleeve

3. Same as step 1, but turn the Leo Vince can inward (so you can't see the decal) for a sleek and clean look.

As far as the header goes, you will have to live with that. Unless you want to replace that stuff down the line. But in that case you might as well bite the bullet and buy a system that you truely want.

If it were me (only because I like fixing things), I would ask if the owner would come down on the price to off set the cost for the parts. If they say "no", then move on. There are really good deals out there, you just need to be patient.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts