Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone is interested in starting another passanger peg cover group buy. I know in the past SAEFIREBIRD has started these, hopefully we can get him to respond to this GB aswell. Reply if interested.

·
RACE READY MODE
207 Posts
I am in. Let me know when.

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
I would like to get a pair. Do they have charcoal grey over there???
No, color close to the gray is black. You'd have to have it painted gray to match if you wanted. Unfortunately though that is the only way, they don't sell gray peg covers.

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
+1 for blue, cost?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
unfortunatly im not capable of purchasing the covers, i know in the past that SAEFIREBIRD has bought them over seas. I sent him a PM to let him know there is a group of people interested. i beleive the cost is about $80 shipped from europe.

·
Laugh. Love. Learn. Live.
657 Posts
What do these things look like? I've never heard of them... anyone got pics of them installed?

·
Super Mod
967 Posts
hey guys. I can order more if you'd like.

They are only available in blue, white, and black.

The two covers and four pop rivets (that hold them in) are $83.

I can also get seat cowls for the 03-08.

Email is usually quicker for responses. [email protected]

They are ordered from the UK, so they take a little while once I order them to arrive.

I would like at least 5 to order them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
You can get seat cowls for 118 shipped from yamahagenuineparts.com
Yup got mine from them. I just talked to a rep from the store, very good customer service. Will see once i get my cowl. They also mentioned that they are talking to yamaha about getting the seat plugs, and will notify me once they get word, i cant see myself paying 80 bucks for (2) 3 inch pieces of plastic). Ill keep you guys posted.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok, sounds great i'll start a list now, when do you want payment?

1) Steve Wiggins (Black peg covers)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts