967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are only available in the UK.

1 Left Cover
1 Right Cover
4 Pop Rivets

$84 Shipped.

Available in White, Black, or Blue.

(Most people paint the white covers to match the Anniversary Yellow, or Candy Red).

Payment via PayPal to [email protected]

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i know this is an older thread, but do you have any pics of these installed? i JUST got done taking the pegs off, and figured it would end up looking better if i just bought a matched set of covers as opposed to trying to fab a couple up out of crap laying around. :) thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
looks pretty clean... you think it's worth the $84?? is there anyplace else that sells them locally for a little less?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I just picked up a used set from kerrykerrykerry for $56 shipped. Other than getting lucky like me, you will have to buy them overseas man. It seems that all the members here have gotten them from the OP.

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
Yeah I started a thread about this same thing like a week ago but have yet to find anyone that can actualy get them for me.:(

·
I need a MF'N Bambulance!
46 Posts
I just sent an e-mail to these guys on a wild ass whim hoping I can get lucky. I'll keep y'all updated on it and if so I'll try to get several sets. Looks like Ima have to paint 'em regardless but I hate those fricking holes!!

·
OMRRA #79
1,392 Posts
Yeah I sent some PM's and emails in hopes to buy a bunch, and had no luck.

I realy cant believe that these are so damn elusive.:thumbdown

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
i know there are a few fabricators on this site... anything you guys wanna try out? i'll be a guinea pig if ya need me to be.

·
46 Posts
AWESOME!!! Thanks for the info. Actually I was on their site earlier today and couldn't navigate to the late model 6 I'll look into this route also.

·
FSU - Go Noles!
70 Posts
AWESOME!!! Thanks for the info. Actually I was on their site earlier today and couldn't navigate to the late model 6 I'll look into this route also.
Hey I see you have an 08 I don't think that these covers fit the 08. The part numbers in my old thread are for the 06-07. I myself have the 08 and have been looking for these covers but havent been able to find them.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
thanks for the link, but i went nearly all the way through the process, and after shipping, we're looking at $94/shipped.

maybe i'll start a thread for a fabricator to read and decide it's worth his/her while to produce them stateside.

·
46 Posts
Hey I see you have an 08 I don't think that these covers fit the 08. The part numbers in my old thread are for the 06-07. I myself have the 08 and have been looking for these covers but havent been able to find them.

Yep, I was thinking maybe they would work as the holes look to be the same on both bikes but I'm not 100% sure on it. Maybe someone elseknows for sure????

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
firebird... any word on another group buy?? come on man, i'm dying! no email, PM, nothing. come back, come back, over.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts