Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a complete front end
also have a front rim and top triple (Not Pictured)

Right Side Clipon (Complete) - $125
Left Side Clipon (Complete) - $100
Triples - $125
Calipers - $100
Forks - $300
Front Rim - $300

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no nicks.. perfectly straight... if you are willing to pick up at a shipping center i can do $20 for shipping.. if u want them delivered to your house it will be 45 for shipping

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also basically parting out the whole bike i will be making a post but if u r in need of anything just send me a pm

·
Registered
56 Posts
Sent You One

·
Do Work
394 Posts
ok the money was sent a few days before my comment on the 23rd and for some reason you wont return any pm's or e-mails..Paypal has been contacted and am currently setting up a dispute/claim... Time to send the forks or give me my money back... this is ****in terrible

·
Around.
21,382 Posts
ok the money was sent a few days before my comment on the 23rd and for some reason you wont return any pm's or e-mails..Paypal has been contacted and am currently setting up a dispute/claim... Time to send the forks or give me my money back... this is ****in terrible
I checked his activity and he hasnt logged in since the 22nd and you posted on the 23rd that the payment has been sent.

·
Do Work
394 Posts
I checked his activity and he hasnt logged in since the 22nd and you posted on the 23rd that the payment has been sent.
Negitive. I sent him the money on the 19th. I can take a screen shot if necessary. I gave him 4 days before I poste back in this thread. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and it bit me in the ass.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought a rear fender from him about a year ago, and the same thing happened to me. He wouldn't answer pm's. I started freaking out too give him some time I'm sure he'll pop in here.

·
Do Work
394 Posts
I bought a rear fender from him about a year ago, and the same thing happened to me. He wouldn't answer pm's. I started freaking out too give him some time I'm sure he'll pop in here.
Thanks for the info. It just bugs me that I've paid him and he's been active on here and not responded at all.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts