Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently sold my 2006 R6 and have some parts laying around. All prices are negotiable but keep in mind shipping and or 3% paypal fees unless you would like to send the money as friend/family.

-Stock left and right lowers. Pretty clean, some very small nicks on the tire facing side from small stones kicking up. The left lower has some very minimal surface scratches that I tried to get in the picture the best I could. I would like to sell them together but can split them up. $225 shipped for both.
$120 shipped each.

-Power Commander 3. SOLD

-GYTR shorty exhaust. SOLD

-GYTR rear cowl. SOLD

-Vortex clutch and brake levers. SOLD

-Smoked windscreen. SOLD

-Powers Stuntworx RaceRailz. Sold.

-Smoked flush mount turn signals. SOLD

-Stock front turn signals. SOLD

-Stock rear fender with turn signals and license plate holder/light. SOLD

-Stock Sprockets: Taken off of the bike at 6,200 miles. $25 shipped.
45T rear sprocket
16T front sprocket

-ProGrip reflective blue wheel tape. Used on both sides of front and rear wheel. Not sure if there is enough for a second set of wheels but there is some left. Comes with applicator.
-"Third Eye" LEDs. I had a blue one on the bike and I believe I have a red and a green for 06-07 R6.
-2 blue valve stem covers
-One plastic push clip

2006 R6 owners manual. $10 shipped.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Not sure if it's because I'm on mobile app, but I don't think you photos are working... Just FYI

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wasn't quite sure how to get photos in the post. They are supposed to be links to photobucket. Any advice?

·
sportbike noob
626 Posts
$100 for broken race rails? Cant do any better then that? There was a like new set on here for $125 i believe awhile back

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$100 for broken race rails? Cant do any better then that? There was a like new set on here for $125 i believe awhile back
Hey sorry I've been out if the game for a little while. I don't know what parts go for anymore. Feel free to make offers! I won't be offended haha

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP! I am open to reasonable offers! Feel free to call or text me for a quicker response, just let me know that you're from the forums! I thought these parts would have a little more interest!

·
sportbike noob
626 Posts
Let me check the paypal funds. Forgot to ask what did you paint the lowers with? Looks awesome with the blue instead of black

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought a pair of candy red lowers off of a local guy and had my painter sand them and re spray them with the matching paint from yamaha. They turned out really well!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts