The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Remove the silver bracket under the power commander located in the picture and un-bolt the 4 bolts that seat the tank mount bracket to the frame....

Attachments

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mount the power commander in the position picutred towards the back of the bike behind the ECU ........................

Attachments

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ROUTE THE Power commander cables to the left of the bike and UP and under the tank mount brackets....

Un-plug the stock connectors that come from the injectors and plug each side into the appropriate power commander plugs.....

RUN the black eyelet to the ground

Use the RED connector and clip the BLUE wire pictured coming from the smaller pin ECU setup.......... Then connect the power commander into that pin....

DONE ................ simple, quick and TUNED ........... NO more crappy idle with my NEW mods ! ! !

:menace

Attachments

·
5/8/10 - NES BBQ V
3,215 Posts
:321 I hate you for having an 06!! nice write up bro!!!

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scotty878 said:
Lucky....And your all excited just to install of this stuff, try riding it! lol
:rolleyes:

4 inches of snow of the GROUND.... it'll be RIDDEN :fact

·
Registered
257 Posts
I looked, none of the wires have traces. Twisted them around with needlenose pliers to make sure.

No worries though, I got the right wire. :)

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Close the PC3 USB interface and re-open in while connected to the bike. If he shows the new custom map while connected you are GOOD!

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
By interface you are referring to laptop? I bought mine used with almost the same mods I have the only difference is I have an Akra S/O and the orginal owner had a Graves S/O.

:secret I think I am good but I am have to wait until tommorow to check this out I got her in the connex at work for the winter.

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The dyno jet program installed on the laptop or computer that you are using to hook up to the bike... Open it and see what map info it displays :)

·
2007 R6
1,019 Posts
I installed mine also and wow it makes such a difference smoothing everything out. I am very happy with it.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Can anyone recommend the cheapest place to find a PCIII for an 06R6. I need one and cant reason paying 250.

Will a PCIII for an 07 R6 work on an 06 R6?

·
The GodFather
7,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
we sell them for $259 - $279 range depending on model.. Retail on them is over $240 now.. You might find one blow out priced somewhere.... If you want free shipping on one drop Bart a call 606-432-1556 ( www.tobefast.com )

1 - 20 of 112 Posts