Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The new Power Commander USB will instantly and automatically connect to the Power Commander Control Center software once it is installed. Simply "power up" the unit and connect the supplied USB cable to the computer and PCIII USB. If you want the highest level of performance from your Yamaha, the DynoJet Power Commander is just what you need. You can have the same easy to adjust capability that many race teams have. They use Power Commanders because they work. Race teams demand products that increase performance, maybe you should, too. Get a DynoJet Power Commander today and unleash all of the horsepower your motorcycle was designed to deliver. Plug it in and smile!

·
Registered
2 Posts
ROUTE THE Power commander cables to the left of the bike and UP and under the tank mount brackets....

Un-plug the stock connectors that come from the injectors and plug each side into the appropriate power commander plugs.....

RUN the black eyelet to the ground

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have the pc3 on my 2005 R6, I've never tuned it because it didn't come with the usb. I have been riding it for over a year now on a tune that's on it ? Where can i order the usb plug for my computer?

101 - 112 of 112 Posts