Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up guys, i picked up a set of sharksins off here from a member for my 07, but i just recently came across a good deal on an 09 that needs new farrings. i was thinking of picking it up and dedicating it for a track bike. was wondering if my track body work would fit over to an 09 so i wouldn't have to go through the hastle of selling and picking up another set before i find out if it is possible...

all help will be greatly appreciated, and if your help is used and youre gonna be at jennings for the forum wknd... i got you a beer haha

·
Sherman Connoisseur
26,448 Posts
2 threads???

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2 threads???
yeah, i just wanted to get my question out there and get a quick response, figured ppl who hang out in the appearence section might not see this in the track section and the other way around. the forum wknd at jennings will be my first track day so i wanna get this figured out before then

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
anything is "possible", but it just isnt' worth the trouble. Not just the fairing stay is different. much of the upper and belly pan are different, and the subframe on the 08 is longer so the 06-07 tail won't fit right either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts