Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
06-07 complete fairing set white

well over the coarse of the last few months ive been buying plastics from the 06-07 r6, i painted them honda white (i know i know but the honda seemed to be the brightest) andthen i clearcoated them adding in red pearls to the clear coat, and it looks sick. they are all white and at certain angles the cjange to red. there is one tiny run in the one of the headlight fairings and the lower side fairing has 2 nicks in it, where it wasnt completly dry and i leaned a piece of plastic on it. ive been wanting to sand out those 2 areas and clear coat them one more time but they have been sitting for 3-4 weeks now and i just dont have the time.
ive put all the hard work into them sanding priming painting and clearcoating thembujt they've just been sitting for too long and i dont know when i would be able to finish them. so all ypou would need to do is just lightly sand those areas then clearcoat and your good to go.
all i want is what i have into it plus shipping, between the cost of all the fairings, and paints, plus the crushed pearls almost 350 bucks alone. im looking to get 1k/OBO for it all shipped. that includes...
all the fairings
clearcoat and hardner
the vile of pearls
800,1000,1500,2000 grit sand paper.
let me know if your interested or if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if it makes you feel better its the white that they paint the civics. so i can call it civic white. LOL

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its all there in the pic, both headlights and both side fairings, im in southwick, just outside springfield, if you buy and pick them up ill drop the price 100 bucks, cuz it will save on shipping. let me know

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i another set of fairings to paint, that way if i ever went to sell the bike i could put the oem raven plastics back on, im selling my bike now thats why im selling these. currently i have the raven plastics on there now.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i bought an EXTRA set of fairings (to have painted), i painted them white with a red pearl finish. so now i have 2 seperate sets of fairings, one set is raven the other set is white. i am selling the complete set of 06-07 fairings in white. and i am keeping other set of fairings in raven.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes they are

·
Registered
917 Posts
06 raven, I am just gonna put this in every thread you start because for some reason you wont get back to me. sell my your freaking headlights already!!!! jeez

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
pm sent back to you bro

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the projector mod is on ebay, you can check it out there, ther is alittle over 4 days left

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
price dropped to 800 shipped let me know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts