Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are a set of factory yamaha R6 side panels ( fairings) for both sides including air ducts for the 06 and 07 model. Right side has some rash on it. Left side has some minor scuff near stator area and just from general storage. There are NO cracks. ALL mounting tabs are intact. Some glaze or bondo to smooth out the scuffs and rash with some fresh paint and you're back in business or just use them as is. Very easy cosmetic fix. NO CRACKS OR BROKEN TABS.

Shipping might be oversized due to item size. I will do my best to ship these as reasonably as possible. Shipping rate is for continental US. If it is substantially more than the posted shipping amount buyer will be responsible and you will receive a copy of the actual shipping charges. I do not try to make money like some people off of the shipping. I just want it to get to you at a reasonable cost.

Questions? Ask them.

PRICE FOR FAIRINGS: $120 shipped

Pair of mid-fairings, great shape. Left side looks pretty clean and right side has one small scrape mark at upper most right corner and one small scuff.

PRICE FOR MID-FAIRINGS : $45 SHIPPED

Top fairings that go next to tank. Great shape, no damage. maybe one small scratch if that.

PRICE FOR TOP FAIRINGS: $45 SHIPPED SOLD

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Top Fairings SOLD.

I went and looked at the mid fairings. They look practically new and the one scuff is hardly noticeable. Great deal on those!

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Top Fairings shipped yesterday.

Prices on side and mid fairings lowered.

·
Holeshot Master
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price for main side fairings dropped to $120 Shipped. I just need to make room. It's like getting them for $100 cause it's gonna cost me at least $20 bucks to ship them.

$45 Shipped for the black Mid-fairings. They only have a small scuff on one side that is hardly noticeable.

The top fairings that go next to the tank are sold.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts