Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SmthingWickedThisWayComes
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
06/07 Yamaha R6 - ETI Tank Guards & 90deg. Angled Valve Stems. New Never Installed

Ok guys have the following pieces available. Both are new and never installed.
1) ETI Tank Protection is two "tank halves" made out of Kevlar and fiberglass designed to protect the Yamaha R6 Gas Tank from rupture during minor low sides which have caused significant fire damage and/or total loss. This set is brand new and have never been installed. Professionally painted to match Yamaha Blue. Metallic Paint alone was just under $100.
See: http://eti-fuelcel.com/YamahaR6Guards.html for additional information
$150 Shipped

(2) 90 Degree Drop Forged Aluminum Angled Tire Valve Stems-BLACK. Brand new, never used/installed. Still in original packaging.
Size: Originally purchased for my Yamaha R6 but size fits most Japanese bikes which use the same 11.3mm size.
Made in Italy and are the same valves which are sold under the Ariete brand!
See http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3991873 for additional information.
$20 Shipped

Attachments

·
2 > 4
156 Posts
Re: 06/07 Yamaha R6 - ETI Tank Guards & 90deg. Angled Valve Stems. New Never Installe

Bump for amazing pricing. That is an insanely good price for the Tank Guards. I paid $200 shipped 08/2012 from ETI and I had to paint mine!

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: 06/07 Yamaha R6 - ETI Tank Guards & 90deg. Angled Valve Stems. New Never Installe

That is an insanely good price for the Tank Guards. I paid $200 shipped 08/2012 from ETI and I had to paint mine!
Yeah I know Chupapuma. Unfortunately I just sold the bike and now they are just sitting on the shelf because I was dragging my feet on installing them.
:beerchug

·
Registered
59 Posts

I will take the ETI protectors.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts

I'll take the tank sliders if nil6 doesnt payment ready

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Pending sale with Nil6 for Tank Guards. Will let you know K.E. If it falls through.

·
Registered
59 Posts

Payment sent. Thank you!

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts

I'll take the stems! PM with PayPal info!

·
Rubber side down
512 Posts

I'll take the valve stems if he doesn't buy.

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

R-Silaxin,
PayPal info IM'd regarding Stems. Can send out Monday with other sales.
D.R. will IM If sale falls through.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts

Money sent! Thanks! New bike needs new stems! Check. Haha

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts

glad you sold it all!

for those too late, i have the ETI sliders (HERE) and the valve stems (HERE). :)

everything is ready to go when you are. :fact

1 - 12 of 12 Posts