Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
im selling the projector mod i did over the winter. its is all wired up no splicing or soldering required, just plug it in and go, any info on it can be found here...
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60323&highlight=projector
the 2 outer bulbs have cracks in them but i have bulbs to replace them, and the outer plastic section was to close to the bulb when it was on it will just need to be apoxied then sanded and re painted, i also have the suplies to do it all included, other thatn that they are good to go. first 375 with a core exchange and its yours.
i also have 2 pairs of r6s projector ready to be retrofitted, 90 pair
1 pair of mercedes e class projectors ready to be fitted, 90 for the pair

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Man that looks cool I like the look alot....what bulb type fits in them? Wondering if my HIDs will transfer easily.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i had an hid kit for the highs and it looks awsome, the 2 inner high beams are h7 bulbs and the outer low beam is an h3

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
for the 375 youll get the projector mod i did (the whole headlight unit) the replacement projector bulbs and the epoxy. you must send me your stock headlight.

·
Registered
1 Posts
all posts lead to this...sounds like you are getting rid of the projectors you have but hopefully that doesnt mean you are done with makin these...

i gotta ask man are you gonna be selling more? whats the status on the set you posted?

·
Sexy Time
757 Posts
you guys are retarded for spending that much dont be lazy do it yourself

·
Registered
705 Posts
Not really being lazy. Took me and a buddy about 40hrs to do a similar mod. Time is money, therefore had someone offered these up for $375, I'd have bought them, and saved myself a lot of money on opportunity costs that I would have incurred by spending all the time/money and labor myself.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SOLD, but i do have projectors w/ write up on how to do the mod and hid kits if you want to do the mod yourself email me with questions

1 - 13 of 13 Posts