Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I am parting out my bike as I am getting ready to sell it and buy a track bike. So up for sale I have a blue hyperpro steering damper for the 06-10 R6. It is in perfect working condition with just a few blemishes such as black marks on the triple tree nut. Includes everything needed to bolt right up to a 06-10 r6 as I just took it off the bike today. Let me know if you have anymore questions!

I am asking $320 shipped!

Thanks,

-Gary

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here's a picture of it on the bike too to show how well the blue and gold matches up!

Attachments

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump! lowered price!

·
Stunt Rider
7,982 Posts
how much for the whole front end?

wheel
caliper
brakes
forks
triples
clips

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Someone pick this up...

Installing my hyperpro was one of THE best mods Ive done to my bike....hands down...:fact

Bump for a killer price and killer mod...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks bro! it was probably the most necessary mod I had on my bike and plus it's just darn right beautiful!

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Agreed...IMO they are the purdiest of the choices out there...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might pick this up depending on how soon insurance pays me, always wanted a hyperpro but got a deal on the scotts i couldnt pass up last time. Now its stolen, so waiting on insurance $$.
Just let me know, it's definitely one of the easiest to put on as well. Usually just a good 5 minute install and plus no drilling into the frame!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts