Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ready for Sale!!! Final drop in price. Otherwise I will keep em as spares or find a b bike to install this stuff.

This is some cheap good quality parts.

The fronts are 07 gold forks. They have been resprung and valved with i want to say Racetech internals for 175lbs a bit on the stiffer side? It has new fluid, seals and other crap typical to a refresh the early winter of 2013. It has very few hours on it.

I also have an lower triple with perfect bump stops on it. The bearing and races are in a bag. The upper im keeping as i'm keeping one oem and then grinding the other one.

$300 shipped including insurance/ you cover paypal or gift.

The Penske triple 8987 with remote reservoir. This thing is solid and will include the bracket for the reservoir. Its also sprung for 175lbs. It hasn't been refreshed for sometime like ten track days maybe 6k street miles ago. $650 shipped as is including insurance/ you cover paypal or gift.

I have my local guy who has the seals, oil and nitrogen in stock to do a refresh on it very quickly. If you want a minty fresh triple Penske I will eat some of the refresh costs to facilitate the sale so it will be $750 shipped including shipping/insurance but you cover paypal or gift. (This is a great deal for ya since a shock refresh is between $160-240 and you will be getting it done for just 100 bucks.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
FYI ---Will consider partial trade for a helmet.

I need a new race legal lid. Im looking for a Corsair V sized Large or one of the new Nexx Carbon lids.

Last weekend i went for ride in the grass and highsided to the moon when i hit a ditch.

Let me know what you have and I will see if theres a local one avail that i can try on.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Just the valving and new springs but they ran pretty well considering. Its all set up to go for a 175-190lb person... maybe a slower 200lb person lol

I'm in CT. Lemme know.

I will see if I can get a gun case. but anyone who has ever bought from me know that I overpack the shit out of everything. I prob pay double what some of your pricks pay for shipping... (i've seen how some of you ship stuff... lets just say padding isn't optional lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts