Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have some misc. raven fairings from the 06-07 r6 for sale

left and right upper fairing minor scratches that look worse in the pic than they are on the right one, 35$ each

tank fairings mint condition 25$ pair SOLD

air dam covers mint condition 25$ pair SOLD

left and right mid cowling right side is in very good condition 40$ SOLD
left has some rash good for a painting project 20$ SOLD

left and right upper headlight fairing left has one cracked but fixed tab other than that is in very good condition 35$
right side is in very good condition primed and ready for paint 35$

headlight wiring harness i believe for the r6s 15$

universal led mirrors, never installed, but you will need to add to the wires coming off the mirror, they are very short, but if you can solder your good
70$

red alpinestar jacket size xl but fits like a large, has removeable inner liner and removeable pads, used it for less than a season, has a tear under arm pit, im not good with a needle so i havent sewed it up but its no big deal.
140$

med zox dot helmet it fell off my bike once and broke off one of the tabs for the vent and chipped the paint in a small area, but still a great helmet, has smoked sheild on it now that has a few minor scratches, and i have a brand new clear shield as well comes with carrying case. 80$

i have 3 pairs of r6s projectors for retrofitting 90$ pair, much cheaper than buying the whole headlight.

brand new ccfl white angel eyes 2 1/8" diameter, newest ,hottest, brightest angel eyes out there, comes with everything needed for install 100$

i accept paypal, or money order, i will ship within 24 hours of recieving payment if interested give me your location so i can give you the best shipping price. any questions pm me.

price does not include shipping rate

Attachments

·
Slammed and Stretched!!!
772 Posts
im interested in the projectors that have been prepped for installed. I have PMed my email address. Send some pics please.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still have more stuff to go let me know what you need, make me an offer

·
Registered
148 Posts
do you have any of the retrofitted projectors, like yours for my 07? If so I got dibs! PM sent!

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
917 Posts
hey I want that headlight mod that you have, I've been following your threads for awhile now, do you still offer the headlight conversions to people on here? If not how difficult is the install of the r6s projectors?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts