Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So long story short there was some chatter so replaced the cct, and while the jb weld was drying for the oil passage my brother tried starting the bike. Thank god I was in the garage and caught it. Bike never started but I did pop off the valve cover and see it jumped timing. Just so happens I found a steal on a motor and just swapped it out because I did not want to get involved in taking the head and everything off myself or bring it to a stealership and get robbed. Not sure if there is any damage, like I said it turned over a few times but it did jump timing.

Extras in the box, radiator, harness, throttle bodies, airbox basically everything to make it a kit. Might be missing this little piece or a bolt here but like I said BASICALLY everything is here.

600 firm shipped. I just want to compensate for my loss and not looking for a steal and don't want the hassle of selling and shipping everything separate, I just don't have the time. I need 600 so if PayPal add fees and shipping. When the seller wants it for sure I'll throw it in the crate and see what exact shipping is. Any questions text is quicker then on here 715-eight5three-9558

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
Put it in that quad lol.
Good luck selling, seems like a good deal to me

·
Registered
56 Posts
Trust me many of them thoughts have went through my head lol, it is a good deal if not sold in a week I'll part and make more, just not much time and would rather unload it all at one time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump, kinda forgot about it until I started cleaning the garage...500 and its yours. Last chance before I part it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts