Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
are ya gonna put that shorty on the 05? Will look great on that. :hump
I'm gonna try and mount the header and the can from my 08. ;) The header is almost perfect...it received a small ding in the wreck, but the can got crushed.

Your thoughts are my thoughts exactly.

So is that a yes on the CF Corey?

·
If u read this you're gay
343 Posts
Forgive my noobness but:

Is this the full system... Headers and all ?

Also what are the advantages of the fuel controller and which one offered with the deal is better ?

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes it's a full exhaust. Headers, midpipe, canister, etc.

Leo's are all made in Italy as well. Them and Akrapovic are known as the two most premier exhaust manufacturers in the world. These exhausts use to go for about $1040, but under this special it's an unbelievable deal.

If you use the drop down menu and purchase the fuel controller with the exhaust you get a discount on the fuel controller.

Also if you get the pc3 or pcv with it you can put in the customer notes section of the order "please program the powercommander" and we'll program it for you so that you just have to install it and go.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Corey can you pm a price for a cf one for my 07 R6, couldn't get it the first time around, hopefully I can get my finances right and get it this time. Thanks

·
If u read this you're gay
343 Posts

Leo's are all made in Italy as well. Them and Akrapovic are known as the two most premier exhaust manufacturers in the world. These exhausts use to go for about $1040, but under this special it's an unbelievable deal.

If you use the drop down menu and purchase the fuel controller with the exhaust you get a discount on the fuel controller.

Also if you get the pc3 or pcv with it you can put in the customer notes section of the order "please program the powercommander" and we'll program it for you so that you just have to install it and go.

With the PCV and AUTOTUNER.... what is the autotuner (T-pain?)
And whats the difference between that and the bazzaz and ZAFM mapper

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm not sure what you're asking about the auto tuner?

the pcv and auto tuner vs the bazzaz and zafm are fairly similiar but different. The main difference is the bazzaz controls all 8 injectors and you have to apply the map changes where the pcv controls 4 and will auto apply the map changes. the bazzaz is a bit more expensive, but if you add the module to let the pcv control all 8 injectors then the price is nearly the same. They both have their pro's and con's.

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts

Corey the website shows the Akra for $1065 after customer reward for the racing full...

You said it used to go for about $1040...so umm.... :sing Could you pm me price shipped to 88101 for the 06-10 Akra Full racing? :poke

·
Riding his own ride...
4,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
By "these" I meant the leo's use to go for 1040.

these full leo's are going for hundreds off what they normally go. This deal is below dealer cost is what I was saying. Sorry for the confusion.

Hop on these guys. At this price it's pretty much a no brainer. Supply is limited to what is on hand at these prices.

·
Back from the Sand box!
584 Posts
No worries, I had to ask... I will be getting one of your Akra full soon. Thanks Corey

1 - 20 of 54 Posts