Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am starting to race now and have no interest in riding on the street. So, I am going to sell all my street stuff. Its all in good condition and the bike was garage kept always. Buy the stuff and you will be helping out a new racer! Here is what i have.... With pics.

Full set of fairings w/headlight but no front fender............$850
(Fairings have hotbodies flushmounts, Intergrated tail light, and FE kit. They do have normal street wear and tear on them. The left side fairing has some light scratches but are very light and prolly can be buffed out. )

I AM NOW PARTING OUT. Please Pm me with what you want. Thanks.
Rear seat......SOLD
Passenger pegs.....SOLD
Mirrors........SOLD
Stock shock.....$50
Horn....$15
Cooling Fan.....$30
Kick stand.....SOLD
Hotbodies Flushmounts......$30

·
Raven got its makeover
508 Posts
would you part out. i may be interested. i need some parts and will be buying today or tomorrow! let me know

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i am not parting anything out right now. I may consider it but I will try to sell it all on ebay first, if no one picks it up off the forums. If that fails then I will part out. Thanks to all who has looked.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I Am Now Parting Out!!!! Nothing is sold yet. The tail piece and passenger pegs are pending is all.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tail Section and passenger pegs are sold. Everything else is still available. I will be out of town the rest of the week. i will get to ya as soon as I can. Thanks.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Id be interested in taking the right lower fairing, right mid, and the front piece with both headlights. get back to me with a price.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
still ahve the mids? PM me!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump! Pending sale on headlight.

Still have both large lower gloss pieces, uppers (gloss) and the long flat black mids. The tail and passenger pegs sold. Seat and mirrors still available.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts