Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have for sale my 06 yamaha r6 raven edition w/ extras. bike is in awsome shape never been down never wheelied or stunted, always kept indoors at night well cared for i just bought an 08 r1 so i have no use for 2 bikes. there are +- 4400 miles on it. tires have about 75-80% tread left, new brake pads installed end of last year

the extras that will be coming with the bike are fender eliminator, integrated tail light, led accent lighting, custom yamaha aux light, stock black exhaust, led blinkers, yamaha gel grips, racing decals, cd-rom manual and i also have a pair of adjustable lowering links, with 3 different height settings, and a bike cover. i also have all the stock parts which will also be included. im pretty firm on the price so if you are going to try to talk me down please dont waste my time and yours. any other questions feel free to email me or to come check it out. spring is here and with gas prices high this will be fun and pay for itself over time, she gets around +-35-40 mpg depending on how hard you ride it. i have the title for cash offers. i will be able to deliver for a fee.

i understand alot of you dont like the decals, they can be romoved with goof off which i will include at no cost.

im looking for 7100 cash

Attachments

·
Lead, follow or pull over
241 Posts
Is the bike still for sale? Where are you located, your avatar says 413 Mass.

·
Banned
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea im in mass just outside of springfield i can deliver the bike for a fee if you need.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts