Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my backup raven plastics since I no longer need them. These were on the bike for about 1k miles, nearly perfect. All pieces have all tabs intact and are 9/10 except the charcoal silver pieces.

06 Raven:
Right upper mid fairing: has a clear sticker on it (see pic) because my knee touches this area when I ride, easily removed and some honda polish is all it takes, 70 shipped

07 Charcoal silver:
Right upper mid fairing: slight blem (see pic), 50 shipped

Left upper mid fairing: slight blem (see pic), 40 shipped

Some more trim pieces to add:

blue nose trims: 15 shipped

Also have the black center piece trim with broken ribbing in the lower area (see pic). The damaged piece is still usable (all tabs in place) and the broken areas are behind the colored fairings. Free if picked up with colored trim or extra $2 to ship this piece out.

Prices obo.

Thanks

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Left upper mid fairing. Looks like the bike I got this from fell on the left side, has some scratches (see pics). No broken tabs, I was planning to use this for my track bodywork so I didn't care about the scratches but someone else might. A couple areas got ground down a bit but I don't think these are visible except for maybe the front-most part.

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Pics of trim pieces, light, and undamaged center piece

edit: all lights have been sold, black colored nose trim, and undamaged center piece has been sold!

blue nose trim and damaged center piece still available. If someone's local to the Torrance area and wants one of these colored pieces the damaged center is free.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts