Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 R6 in mint condition for sale. This bike is as perfect as a used, or some new bikes for that fact, can come as seen in the pictures. The bike has 28XX miles, has never been down, has always been garaged, and has not even been run hard. It was broke in by the book, and runs fantastic! The bike also has a full Stainless Graves exhaust system with power commander running the Graves map. It also has Pazzo shorty levers (black with gold adjusters), which make for a perfect upgrade. I installed a fender eliminator kit to clean up the rear and no cut frame sliders just in case something was to happen. Due to a nail in the factory rear tire, it currently has a Pilot Power c2 on the rear with less than 600 miles on it. The bike has been changed to Royal Purple motorcycle oil and runs a K & N oil filter. I love the bike and it has been like a baby to me since I’ve owned it, but unfortunately I am going back to school and need the money more than the bike at the moment. I currently have a lien through Yamaha credit (HSBC), but will provide the buyer with a bill of sale and anything else needed until I receive the title and can send that to the purchaser. Hopefully someone can get the bike and enjoy it as much as I have! If you have any questions ask me at [email protected].

·
Motorcycle Drive By
791 Posts
Location & price?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry about that, I would like to get $7500 for it, and the bike is located in Harrisonburg, VA.

·
im michael jordan ballin
749 Posts
holy cow why cant there be deals like this in ny/nj i wouldve never bought an 08!! for some reason all the deals never seem to be around me! I got a buddy looking for an r6 and will definitely send him this one!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts