Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Two Wheel Whore.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES

All pieces are in PERFECT shape and will fit any 06-07 R6 (except the S model). Taken off of the bike when it only had about 6-700 miles on it.

I have literally have EVERY piece except the tank and airbox cover. Im not giving away this stuff so dont expect me to sell it for nothing. I know what this stuff is worth and am not going to be ripped off. However, I will be FAIR.

The lower pieces on the 07 are the exact same (even the part number) as the charcoal color R6 that was sold this year. These are the ONLY charcoal pieces I have.

Im open to REASONABLE offers on the set and may sell individually if i dont get any hits.

·
Two Wheel Whore.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
shot some pics so figured i would throw them up so you guys know this stuff is legit and in great condition...

·
Tires tell no lies
737 Posts
A set just sold on Craigslist SD for $600 including the tank. Even blue. I couldnt get there in time. But thats the price range. I see some people asking $900 but they arent selling....

·
Two Wheel Whore.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, im looking at a set on ebay right now without a tank for $750. waiting to see what it closes at. looking to get $900 at the moment (im sure you saw my craiglists post). OEM price is $1800-1900 for all of this. figured 50% off given the fact that its bascially brand new is a steal. plus no shipping if youre in so-cal. im even coming down to SD soon so if anyone is down there (or inbtween) and needs it delivered, i can bring it.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
well if you end of separating them I'll gladly take those charcoal lowers off your hands... at least the right one

·
Two Wheel Whore.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
still looking to sell the set right now. will update everyone if i ever decide to part it out. thanks guys.

·
Two Wheel Whore.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Price lowered to $850.

This stuff new (which it practically is) costs $18-1900 so this is a pretty fair price for both parties.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts