Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone so I’m having an issue with my 07 Yamaha r6 so today I was on my way to work when all of the sudden my bike competly shut off on me and when I went to start it again I press the start button and nothing happen it would even turn on no noise what’s so ever either so I kept on turning the key and try to turn it On but it wasn’t working about 30 minutes later it finally started I checked the batterie and its a good batterie has anyone ever had this issue before

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Clarify: Lights and everything just up and quit? ...or the lights worked but nothing else? Either way, that spells bad connection. Any codes stored? Voltage drop test switches that can kill the engine... such as the kill and kickstand switches. You can also voltage drop test across relay switches to insure that good connections are good there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clarify: Lights and everything just up and quit? ...or the lights worked but nothing else? Either way, that spells bad connection. Any codes stored? Voltage drop test switches that can kill the engine... such as the kill and kickstand switches. You can also voltage drop test across relay switches to insure that good connections are good there.
Yea all the lights work when I turn the key but when I go to hit the start button nothing happens

1 - 5 of 5 Posts