Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my 2007 Yamaha YZF-R6 bike that has a 2012 R6 motor with less than 1500 miles on the engine. Everything on it is entire stock except for slip on exhaust. Everything about it is 2007 R6 except the motor, wiring harness, ECU, airbox, throttle bodies, are all 2012. I bought this with plans of building it into a race bike, but this would be end up being "C" bike, as I already have R6 "A" bike, and R6 "B" bike all setup for racing. This bike was never crashed, never raced and the OEM red bodywork is in MINT condition. Comes with Bill of Sale and photocopy of original title, which means it cannot be registered and will be a great start for someone with a willingness to build it into a track bike. I did have my police officer friend check it out and its clean. Please call or text me for questions or more details. Does not come with tank or rear seat, only what is shown in photo. Located in Norton MA. $4500. Kumpy 617-257-1845

Attachments

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a photocopy of the title because that's how I got it. Original owner lost original title but found a photocopy of it. Not salvage title, never been in accident. Clean regular title, no liens, no problem. Previous owner just lost the original title. Owned by a motorcycle shop owner, this was his girlfriend's bike who lost interest in riding, and she lost the title. Women, go figure.

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
504 Posts
I'm from Sutton, MA (Highly interested)
are you absolutely positive we cant figure out a "TITLE"? lol

·
Hello
527 Posts
Comes with Bill of Sale and photocopy of original title, which means it cannot be registered

a lost title is a permanent problem? Cant a title be regenerated in case its lost so a vehicle can be registered?

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Comes with Bill of Sale and photocopy of original title, which means it cannot be registered

a lost title is a permanent problem? Cant a title be regenerated in case its lost so a vehicle can be registered?
I would have said "NO TITLE" but I'm sure some smart-ass will be like, well why is there no title, is it stolen? So then I would have to explain why there is no title. Anyways, not stolen, title was lost, so consider it, no title.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Sorry to be a smart-ass, but your add makes no sense and to someone who buys and sells a lot of vehicles is incredibly suspicious sounding. You might be a completely straightforward guy but saying the the title is lost so the title is gone is ridiculous. If you gave me the vin for that I could go to my title office and get a title for it in my name in under two weeks. What your saying might make sense to you but what it sounds like to everyone who sees this ad is bullshit, either do yourself a favor and get the title and sell it for a few extra grand or everyone on this board who has common sense is going to assume there is something up with this title. If I were you I would actually consider what I am saying and take some advice from me and the others on here as I am not trying to be a jackass I am simply trying to help you or help whoever is about to get suckered into this whichever one it is. Getting a lost title is a pretty easy process in most states if there are no liens on it, even if the title is not in your name.

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Hey smart-ass, first don't be a know it all jack-ass. Something is up with this title, its lost dumb-ass. It's not as rediculous as it may sound. What's more rediculous is dumb-ass thinking he's some sort of smart-ass and putting in his 2 cents worth of nothing, that's even more rediculous. You may think your logic is sound but the only thing you're conveying is what jack-ass you are, and you seem to know it by saying "not trying to sound like a jackass." So, you can either be helpful and offer advice in finding a replacement title, or don't offer your 2 cents cause I never asked for it. If you feel there is something wrong, then don't buy it and move on. Now, if you want to help me get a title, I would be super excited, but that means hitting up the original owner who couldn't be bothered, doing lots of work with potential of no success. So I'd rather just sell it as-is, cut my losses. For smart-ass people like yourself, I should just say that it comes with bill of sale and not even mention having a photocopy of title, but then there would be hype over that too. So I figured I'd be 100% honest and upfront first, but there's always that smart-ass, know it all, jack-ass whose really nothing but a dumb-ass.

·
Registered
211 Posts
$1,151+shipping

·
Premium Member
200 Posts
Since this keeps getting bumped I'm actually curious,

Was the motor pulled from a wrecked bike? Or how did you get it?
Does the frame match the photocopy of the title?
What tank would fit it? It none would, you may have better luck parting it out. Just my .02

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Hey smart-ass, first don't be a know it all jack-ass. Something is up with this title, its lost dumb-ass. It's not as rediculous as it may sound. What's more rediculous is dumb-ass thinking he's some sort of smart-ass and putting in his 2 cents worth of nothing, that's even more rediculous. You may think your logic is sound but the only thing you're conveying is what jack-ass you are, and you seem to know it by saying "not trying to sound like a jackass." So, you can either be helpful and offer advice in finding a replacement title, or don't offer your 2 cents cause I never asked for it. If you feel there is something wrong, then don't buy it and move on. Now, if you want to help me get a title, I would be super excited, but that means hitting up the original owner who couldn't be bothered, doing lots of work with potential of no success. So I'd rather just sell it as-is, cut my losses. For smart-ass people like yourself, I should just say that it comes with bill of sale and not even mention having a photocopy of title, but then there would be hype over that too. So I figured I'd be 100% honest and upfront first, but there's always that smart-ass, know it all, jack-ass whose really nothing but a dumb-ass.
I could get you a title if in fact it is only lost. You can PM me the vin & Ill offer you some of my paperwork benevolence. I dont do it professionally since my day job pays alot more. I do have access to some dealer friend resources.

If youre taking offers... Ill go $1500 for the bike as it sits with the lack of paperwork.

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I could get you a title if in fact it is only lost. You can PM me the vin & Ill offer you some of my paperwork benevolence. I dont do it professionally since my day job pays alot more. I do have access to some dealer friend resources.

If youre taking offers... Ill go $1500 for the bike as it sits with the lack of paperwork.

I'll definitely hit you up and email you the VIN and see what we can do! P.S. $1500 is a very insulting offer, despite what you think its worth, that kind of offer doesn't do anything other than insult.

·
Love my R6 rat bike!
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
what a drama bike no title 2012 engine on the 2007 frame !!!!!!! wow anything else wrong with it lol

Nothing wrong with the bike, just your attitude. No drama with the bike, only the that people who don't have any desire to purchasing, but have nothing better to do in life, whom are powerless, so they have to go on forums to flex those muscles on some forum where they don't have to own up to the comments they make, therefore can be rude, self righteous, and annoying as possible. This is a listing for sale item, let's keep it at that people, if you don't have serious interest in buying, don't reply.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts