Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also have all kinds of parts for sale. Left side was un-touched... right side went down. So if you need blue parts PM me. Also have rear swing arm, mint condition for sale.

·
Moderator Narcissist
18,899 Posts
I can't seem to be able to pull you up on the R1 Forum. Please link me to your profile. If I'm unable to verify your account, I'll shut this thread down. If you don't reply in a timely manner, I'll shut this thread down. :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can't seem to be able to pull you up on the R1 Forum. Please link me to your profile. If I'm unable to verify your account, I'll shut this thread down. If you don't reply in a timely manner, I'll shut this thread down. :)
:swordfigh
http://www.r1-forum.com/forums/member.php?u=83062

how the hell did you dent the top like that?
Arm indent :cool:

Location? Anywhere near LA :pimp
East coast... but willing to ship... can't be that much more :toocool:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1) Tail is cracked up a bit. Taillight included. $50?
2) Swing arm in great, straight condition. (got a new one with the rear wheel i bought) Also have rear caliper for sale. Also broken rearsets (pegs missing). $100?
3) Right fairing beat up from rash. Good for track use. Have Lower, mid, upper. $50?
4) Front fender MINT $50?
5) Stock exhaust - minor rash... good for painting? $25?
Not pictured yet... Left side fairings in good condition. $200?
Not pictured yet... Headlight fairing. Left good, right missing some, middle MINT (with 3rd eye included w/LEDs) $50?

PM offers.

Attachments

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
you have 1 post on the R1 forum................

Good luck to whoever decides to buy any of this stuff...

free bump

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
you have 1 post on the R1 forum................

Good luck to whoever decides to buy any of this stuff...

free bump

:secret
Thats a little mean to post something like that... i'm just looking to sell some parts, not scam people with a "group" buy. Paypal verified member, quality 100% ebay seller, member of multiple forums... i was hanging out mostly on r6messagenet... more posts there (seeing as that must be a measure of what kind of person i am? :dunce:)... noticed a lot more activity here so i joined.

·
I can ban you
33,575 Posts
:secret
Thats a little mean to post something like that... i'm just looking to sell some parts, not scam people with a "group" buy. Paypal verified member, quality 100% ebay seller, member of multiple forums... i was hanging out mostly on r6messagenet... more posts there (seeing as that must be a measure of what kind of person i am? :dunce:)... noticed a lot more activity here so i joined.
I will bump you thread for you again...

Don't take it too personal... this is teh interwebz isn't it...

GLWS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts