Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used bodywork for 08'-10' bikes, used in good condition. $275 for tank and bodywork. I cannot tell you the manufacturer of the bodywork, it does not have any stamp on the interior. It mounts up perfect and has a really clean tank to go with it. There is some adhesive to be removed from the number plate. There is no fuel pump but the gas cap is oem with a key. The pics show closeups of the damage, there are very minor scrapes, 2 hairline surface cracks by windscreen and a 1 inch crack that needs a little epoxy to repair on the lower. I am in Long Beach CA and would prefer a local inspection/pick up, shipping is going to be expensive and a hassle. $275- Contact me with any questions.

Heres the link for the full gallery: http://s1004.photobucket.com/albums/af162/pabloknowles/r6 track bodywork/

·
Registered
321 Posts
Damn I wish I lived near you. PM'd

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
would this work with a 2007 r6
I have seen people use newer bodies on the older bikes but I'm not sure what they did to make it fit. Im sure if you search this forum or google it you are sure to find an answer.
:YEA

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And it looks like you are in Long Beach so if you want to check it out hit me up!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Redrilling new holes for the rear fairing, 08-10 brackets would help with the install, intake duct different from 07 so, you would need 08+, tank will fit with no problem. Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts