Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts

here it is.. for those that are wondering, those are fake flushmounts, I made them using photoshop to make it look a lot better.. enjoy
That looks a lot better, the flames are so ghey. They should have gone ahead and put spikes on the bar ends while they were at it.... you know, just to seal the deal on the gheyness.

·
Registered
26 Posts
k guys gimme a little bit for the yellow bottom.. I've done the following though, fender elim, mirror delete, power coated rearsets, levers, and passenger pegs.. Just remember all this is fake so don't think this is exactly what it would look like real.

·
Registered
26 Posts
here's the most recent shot.. tinted windscreen, fender elim, mirror delete, frame plugs, flushies, powdercoated rearsets, pass. pegs, and levers.. this took me some time to make because if you look in the before picture, you couldn't see all of the cooler or lil toy lawn mower. so I had to make those look real too.. and the yellow bottom will take some time.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.