Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive seen many 08's on here with different ones, im just curious what they are. Are they the same for 06-07. I keep looking at different ones. Some comanies list 06-08 and some list 06-07 and a seperate for 08. I just dont want to get the wrong thing.

·
08 in the crate
344 Posts
Thanks. $125 is comparable to others that offer the same features. We have seen the VFX kit and believe ours it much better made. We don't have nylon nuts and washers to make the tag move. Too many moving parts on their version.

Knight rider should be ready to go in 2 weeks. T

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know its worth what youre asking. Ive heard nothing but good things around here about your stuff.:bow I just get a good discount on stuff from work. :D I need to save my money for two weeks for the knight rider.

·
Registered
4 Posts
If you're willing to wait a little, Clear Alternatives will offer integrated taillights.

http://clearalternatives.com/new.htm

It's a much cleaner look without those turn signals on the sides of the liscense plate (like Comp Werkes).

Those passenger peg lights are cool (mostly cool at night probably) but I think you'll be seen better during the day with the integrated ones. IMO

·
08 Yamaha R6
3,057 Posts
what is the knight rider?
The knight rider is the middle aux. light that Tripage will be selling, and I will be buying as soon as it is released. Here is a video he posted in his thread.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You dont have to wait for the 08 clearalternatives integrated tail. The 06-07 one works fine, I have it on my 08. Oh and tripage's passenger footpeg lights are frickin sweet. I know this guy with a cbr600rr with an integrated tail AND the peg lights and its awesome, very bright. I will definitely be doing it in the future.

·
Mmm Hmmm
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just got in my protons, my CA light and a fender eliminator.
The CA is for the 06-07 and its smoked.... looks sweet. My brothers friend bought an 06 r6 and he sold me the fender eliminator from it for 20 bucks. Its a Harris, and sells for 170. The brackets are cool, but i need to trim bown the plate mount.

·
Registered
7 Posts
my fender eliminator came with the bike.... i just used the rear reflector mount. bent to the angle i wanted and used factory plate mount....
total cost = $ twenty minutes.. jus a litl FYI...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts