Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Formerly Stealth Raven
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a set of headlights off my 08 R6 with 4000 miles on it..lights are in great condition. all tabs are perfect..

$300 shipped

they come with DDM 10,000k HIDs installed.

they are on the bike ATM..will take them off and ship them when paid for.

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
upgrading your headlights or what?

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
cant see haha. i'm guessing projectors?

·
formerly usmc08r6
1,313 Posts
nice, that is my most wanted mod, unfortunately most expensive.

sorry for the thread jack GLWS

·
"Krypton"
1,086 Posts
YES!! Have been looking at your site... Do you post to Australia? I have a 2010 R6... Do you fit this model? :toocool:
I am doing a 09 R6 right now I believe... I think the 2010 is the same right?

I'd have to ask the owner what these came off of but im almost positive it was an 09, if not its an 08.

These are bi xenon too so the low beams will have both lights on and the highs will have both. The high beams are activated by moving a shutter in the projector

I will be posting a thread on this later today. I doubt it will be as nice as the other How to's out there but i'll try. I'll sneak back in this thread and throw a link in. Also, I'll shoot ya a PM.

There is some custom work involved, I take it to the extreme and mill the plates that I make when I was thinking earlier I could probably just use some washers to space the brackets and I might start doing that now. I'll try it out on the next install and see how it goes

·
I eat my R6
36 Posts
I am doing a 09 R6 right now I believe... I think the 2010 is the same right?

I'd have to ask the owner what these came off of but im almost positive it was an 09, if not its an 08.

These are bi xenon too so the low beams will have both lights on and the highs will have both. The high beams are activated by moving a shutter in the projector

I will be posting a thread on this later today. I doubt it will be as nice as the other How to's out there but i'll try. I'll sneak back in this thread and throw a link in. Also, I'll shoot ya a PM.

There is some custom work involved, I take it to the extreme and mill the plates that I make when I was thinking earlier I could probably just use some washers to space the brackets and I might start doing that now. I'll try it out on the next install and see how it goes
Yes! Same same...

Sounds like a plan..Let me know how you go!

Cheers! :cheers

Jay

·
xHEAVENS WEAPONx
1,225 Posts
nice man, glad to see you're finally doin' the projectors! are you doin' a green shroud?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts