Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Ruff
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you were getting a bit older which would u get? I have heard nor can I find any kind of info on the FZ-6, but I now its less expensive and cheaper to insure...when I say older, I mean when you start to feel all of those previous fractures and broken bones coming back to haunt you.

·
Registered
41 Posts
well all i can say is i really enjoy my 08 r6. its an amazing machine. i don't think u will be disapointed.......

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I would still roll with the r6. :D

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,309 Posts
I like my R6S even more than the FZ6 or the other R6.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Go to a dealer and sit on them, there is quite a difference in riding position. And lets not forget the R6S in between :) Light and Sporty without the extreme lean of the R6.

Having owned a FZ6, I must say, its quite a bit faster than most people think, that things moves pretty good... And personally I like a bike with no fairings, I like how the engine is visable...

·
Now you see me...
1,275 Posts
I think I want to get an FZ6 or FZ1 as a city bike/next bike. the r6 is very uncomfortable for street riding in my opinion and riding around in high rpm in traffic is rediculous, but when you open it up on the highway it does not disappoint. you just gotta figure what kinda riding you will do the most and go from there. speed limits freaking suck if you have a sport bike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts