Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out my r6 on ebay. I must sell due to financial situation The item # is 250245099937.

·
Registered
458 Posts
can we get a link?

·
Registered
458 Posts
sweet bike gl with sale

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My reserve is $10,500. I have $14,500 inveated. i hate to have to sell it. The bike is by far the best 600 i have ever owned. I like it better than my 07 gixxer 750 i had.

·
My R6 eats with me
742 Posts
Beautiful bike my friend, good luck with the sale. I'm curious about the Graves full system. Did you do a before and after dyno run? Thanks.
eddy

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
How much for the rearsets? Also, where did you get the black chain adjusters from?

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
GL with the sale you will have to find a real sucker to pay you more than the MSRP on the bike.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I dont need to find a sucker, the bike is well worth it. I will sell the rearsets only if i sell the bike. If not, i will keep them . I got the black adjusters from my local Yamaha dealer. They are in the accessory catalog, they sell for $49.99 and they come in red and blue as well.

·
In Search Of...
91 Posts
GL with the sale you will have to find a real sucker to pay you more than the MSRP on the bike.
I wouldn't say its a bad deal... Hell, the bike is basically brand new, with less than 500 miles on it.

And all the upgrades are worth at least a couple thousand by itself...

...When you figure for a brand new '08, you'll be paying around 10k-12k after the tax, tags and title from a dealership, BONE stock.

·
I'm To Sexy For My Raven
2,709 Posts
I dont need to find a sucker, the bike is well worth it. I will sell the rearsets only if i sell the bike. If not, i will keep them . I got the black adjusters from my local Yamaha dealer. They are in the accessory catalog, they sell for $49.99 and they come in red and blue as well.
Chris, thanks for letting me know about the adjuster, PM me if you find a buyer that dosn't take the rearsets, please... If you want to send me a price for them via PM please do and I'll keep my fingers crossed...:toocool:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am not allowed to speak about my situation, due to the gag order. Please address all of your questions to my attorney, Sam Finkelstein.

ha, ha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts