Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm staying a new thread.

I have a few new sets of 08+ R6 race bodywork.

These will be 400.00 Shipped

Also offering paint jobs, 225.00 one color, 300.00 two colors custom jobs 350.00+
Check out this link for some paint jobs done.

http://s132.photobucket.com/user/EnVyCyCLeS/library/08RaceBodywork

More pics this in the link below.

Any questions please email me only as I don't want to fill up my PM here.

[email protected]

I have sold sets of bodywork in this forum alone.

http://s132.photobucket.com/user/EnVyCyCLeS/library/2008 New Race Bodywork

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One set sold, 5 left

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
You need a vendor tag man

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not a vendor, if the mods feel I'm should be a vendor then please delete this thread.
I don't have a biz and sell these cheap to guys that can't afford paying big money for them.

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A couple of sets left

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts
I'm not a vendor, if the mods feel I'm should be a vendor then please delete this thread.
I don't have a biz and sell these cheap to guys that can't afford paying big money for them.
I'm rather curious in your explanation on how you're not a vendor. You pimp your sets of bodywork on damn near all forums I frequently visit.

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm rather curious in your explanation on how you're not a vendor. You pimp your sets of bodywork on damn near all forums I frequently visit.
You are correct about me being in all the other forums. But I only sell the R6 really because thats what I ride and thats what is made for me from the people making them. Usually they make 4-6 sets and and I usually keep a couple for me and the guys I ride with and sell the others and make about 30-40 bucks on them after shipping unlike the real vendors who are always making money selling various items.

·
Get Some..!
288 Posts
You are correct about me being in all the other forums. But I only sell the R6 really because thats what I ride and thats what is made for me from the people making them. Usually they make 4-6 sets and and I usually keep a couple for me and the guys I ride with and sell the others and make about 30-40 bucks on them after shipping unlike the real vendors who are always making money selling various items.
Looks pretty straight forward to me with that admission.

6. Vendors (or people selling quantities of the same item):
You must first contact Forum Administration (ie: SpidermanSS) to get information on being a paid advertiser before posting items for sale. Buying for the sole purpose of re-selling qualifies as being a vendor and requires sponsorship with the R6-forum.

Question: Lets say I bought a shit load of pot and sold it off to support my own habit, would that make me a pot dealer? :dunce: But officer, I'm not making enough moneyz to be labelled a dealer cause I'm smoking all the profits.

·
Only Jealous Ones Envy
881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks pretty straight forward to me with that admission.

6. Vendors (or people selling quantities of the same item):
You must first contact Forum Administration (ie: SpidermanSS) to get information on being a paid advertiser before posting items for sale. Buying for the sole purpose of re-selling qualifies as being a vendor and requires sponsorship with the R6-forum.

Question: Lets say I bought a shit load of pot and sold it off to support my own habit, would that make me a pot dealer? :dunce: But officer, I'm not making enough moneyz to be labelled a dealer cause I'm smoking all the profits.
Gotcha, I will contact an Admin to see. Thanks

·
Tires tell no lies
737 Posts
I dont think he is a vendor. He has 5 sets of race glass, and has some paint skills. Sheesh.. Does the single color include number plates?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts