Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EBAY SET HAS SOLD

A set of eBay fairings. Need to swap for a set with a closed lower belly pan for racing and don't have time to fiberglass these. Includes tail section, front upper and lower, and front fender (not shown in picture: unpainted).

Never wrecked, ready to mount! $250 OBO

I also have a wrecked set of Armour Bodies Upper and Lower, lower in good shape, upper needs work/fiberglassing. I'll have a picture up later, make an offer on those.

Local sales preferred but will ship if the price is right. LOCATED IN WISCONSIN between Madison and Milwaukee.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry! Located in Pewaukee, Wisconsin; I would be willing to part as well but prefer whole sales. BTW, the under cover for the tail is vinyl wrapped in carbon fiber. Let me know if you guys want any other close up shots. Here are some pictures of the Armour Bodies:

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PS: I'll be at blackhawk farms on May 10th and 17th if the weather permits either of those dates and I can bring them with.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bumpity, Armour Bodies are open offers. Otherwise I'll be repairing them and setting a price later.

·
V-twins Rock
427 Posts
Does your Ebay lower line up pretty well. I have a set and my lower is a little off. I think that one of the issuses is that it bumps into the header at the bottom.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had to cut out the lower to fit my Akra system (was just hitting the spring connectors rather than the header) so it's more like a stock fairing lower with a hole across the bottom. Fine for trackdays but that's the reason I'm getting rid of it; not allowed for racing. Otherwise it fits great, the top mounts are just slightly off but I just zip tie them and no problem. All the other holes are a surprisingly good fit; I was impressed for an eBay set.

I'm keeping them on for a trackday this weekend and then taking them off to fit my new ones. I can grab more detailed pictures once they're off.

·
RESPECT
29,160 Posts
Received the Ebay set. Great packaging and condition. Definitely buy with confidence. Thanks a lot!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts